FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Naturalist Guy, Kenneth Barnett
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM   #5
NaturalistGuy
So, in fact, I have contacted my lawyer about two issues related to Ms. DeRacho/Vasquez's a) harassment of me, and b) posting to the board, private email messages that have nothing to do with any business transactions. In fact, EVERY ONE OF MY sales were made to a) long term keepers/breeders b) conservatories, or c) educational facilities. ALL are available (I just called them) to vouch for the health, and request for the animals. This was not a MONEY maker. I barely made anything with shipping. The entire premise is based on trying to stop me from doing something that I personally want to do. End of story. Judge as you will. I am sorry people are bothered by this, and I can't understand it, since so many WC animals are sold here with much less vetting, less control and less expertise. I'm pretty much baffled. BUT YES SHE PISSED ME OFF. Anyway. I have two gorgeous baby giant anoles that I just found on a cut-down tree that was destined to be wood chipped, they are ready for good homes. They are invasive here, and are eating native anoles. Best, Kenny (NaturalistGuy).