FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What do y'all look like?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 07:50 AM   #8
DavidButton
Ok, I am the one that told her that she didn't look like a reptile keeper. I have been keeping snakes for over 30 years now and have seen my fair share of herp people, male and female, and I just didn't think that she looked like someone that had a bunch of snakes. Especially not someone that would be interested in the big boids like burms.
Since she e-mailed me and asked me to describe her to you guys here goes. I would definatly say and she looks like a lawyer, which she is or is going to be, but also has the innocent look of an elementary school teacher. She has short blond hair and was wearing a suit type outfit which looked very professional. It was sunday though so I don't know if that was just church cloths and she might normally be in jeans and a tee shirt.
But all and all she just didn't strike me as a snake keeper. Maybe a bearded dragon or chameleon keeper, but not big boids. Female boa and burm keepers in my experience usually have a bit of a hard edge to them. Not a bad thing, just different.
Anyway, all this was just my opinion. I think that Lucille should dress in what she had on when I met her and take a picture. Then you guys can judge for yourselves.

David