FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 04:51 AM   #551
Angel Rojas
Male jamp pix
From: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts
To: SakaraGT4@gmail.com

4 Files View Slideshow Download All
Jamp.jpg (75KB); jamp3.jpg (74KB); jamp4.jpg (56KB); Jamp (2).jpg (69KB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some pix of the guy. He's going into shed but he has awesome color.

Re: Male jamp pix
From: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>Add to Contacts
To: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awesome! How is his temperament? How much do you think shipping would be on him to 76549?

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> wrote:

Here's some pix of the guy. He's going into shed but he has awesome color.

--
Ashley Caspillo
www.CasperConstrictors.com

To: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>

He's very tame but he does have a very high feed responce. And shipping to you would run around $93.00 thru SYR.com

From: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>Add to Contacts
To: Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com>

sorry I didn't get back to you before. I've been busy with getting out if the army. I'll pay the shipping for him, no problem. lemme know when you wanna ship him out. I'll send ship money

Ashley Caspillo
www.CasperConstrictors.com

On May 13, 2010, at 7:25 PM, Angel Rojas I <angelrojas1982@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey I seen that you're a member on monstersnakes, I have some snakes comming and that's why I'm trying to move my male jamp. So here's the skinny, If you just pay the shipping on him he's yours, free. I know that he will have a great life with you and I feel as if this is the right thing to do because I know for a fact that you care for your animals. So get back to me and let me know

To: Ashley Caspillo <sakaragt4@gmail.com>

That's cool, hey give me a call so that we can talk 267-882-5350 my name is Angel