FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #504
JerryKruse
The little dig you threw in there is pretty demonstrative of how passive-aggressive you can be. No worries, feelings' mutual. But for the sake of "zonata disease", and since this was really your intention to write another short story, you have a new stage here -- why not begin a new study on it? You have the means in various ways to do just that. I mean, with the Servino lab and your pull at U. Santa Cruz, why not? It just might be your biggest thing yet Mitch. How hard could it be? Since you think it may be such a pervasive, possible innate pathogen this might be a huge project for you. Maybe you're right (well, i know for a fact that you KNOW you're right) -- it sure would bring a whole new, and productive (as opposed to driveling here) means of research that could change keeping zonata for the next generation. After all, many of us have children (you and me included) and I'm sure they would want to possibly enjoy such creatures in their time. And I've seen how you've had Calvin helping you pack up all those snakes in boxes, exposing him to what we all enjoy -- so maybe this is indeed a new anvenue for you that could help us all from a science perspective.