FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Kylie Rakes of Gargoyle Queen Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 06:54 PM   #28
Doug1855
Kylie Rakes Koskan "Gargoyle Queen"

Hi there my name is Douglas! I am posting this to show my appreciation to Kylie and her great service. I asked her so many questions, and sent her uncountable e-mails,it must have been kind of annoying. She was very prompt in responding back to me. I purchased a gargoyle gecko named Demosan, that just arrived this morning. I was very pleased with the whole transaction and how it was packaged. When I took out the the baby gargoyle gecko out of its container, it opened its mouth and warned me to leave him alone. I was surprised he was so alert, after being in a well insulated package for 24 hours. Now after about 5 hrs, his colors have changed, and he is absolutely gorgeous ! Kylie pictures on her website doesn't do him justice. I could only imagine what the rest of her geckos look like, they must be beautiful! I have been collecting reptiles for a long time and have seen a lot of geckos, but the one I just purchased from Kylie is indescribable. He is phenomenal!! Kylie is the best period! Looks like I will be buying a Chaua or aka mossy prehensile tailed gecko next. Thank you for everything Kylie!!