FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wayne Pacelle is a real piece of work.
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #8
Bennett3203
I'm not an expert on this subject by any means but I listened to Andrew Wyatt from USARK talk on reptile radio. The show aired Janaury 25th, 2012 and if you haven't heard it yet you might be able to find it online. Bottom line of the show was it's too late for petitions, calling your states representative, and finding celebrities to back our side. At this point a federal lawsuit is the only thing that could stop the Python Ban. The cost of such a lawsuit is $150,000 and USARK needs donations now if they are to move forward with the lawsuit to stop the ban. You can donate as little as $10 at USARK.org and if all the outraged reptile lovers like me donate what they can we should be able to help USARK raise the money no problem. Many large breeders are contributing over a $1,000 or holding auctions to help support USARK now but everyone is going to have to help with what they can afford if we are to have any chance of reversing this ban. USARK is the reason that only 4 species are on the ban and they proved that the science provided regarding pythons was not science at all. Talking to these people that want constrictors banned is a waste of time in my opinion. The leaders of the group know it's false science because they're the ones that paif for it. Please donate to USARK.org and spread the word to others so USARK can continue the fight that's been going on for over 10 years! Thx for reading!