FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Is This a Good Idea?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 06:36 PM   #22
Lonermon
[quote=Mustangrde1]Interesting how you state that you are looking to be trained, It strikes me as very strange that if as you say and So why would you be asking for trainning if it is with a licensed keeper?

the reality is that there are places that offer boardign of venemous snakes that do not offer training . the whole reason that i want to get the training is so that i can legally own and possess venemous snakes . well thats not the truth . thats the largest part of the reason , another important part is i only know what i have read and from personal experience of having grown up handling snakes . i want to learn more from othjers that have more formal or specific training . i neither have the time nor money to go back to school , but i am willing to volenteer my time to learn what i want and get my venemous license .

now at this point i think i have answered any legitimate questions . to persue this any further would be an intrusion into my personal life or merely insults . and as I dont feel the necessity of giving you or anyone else personal information and im not inclined to get into insults i wont adress any further comments on this subject .