FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #167
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg View Post
Yeah well if Andrew decides to replace/refund. It is smarter for him to replace as well it is cheaper. This way at least he can offset the cost of the second hytecparahet from the first one and it would be like he wholesaled them off instead of losing another 4500 dollars. I could understand him not wanting to refund cash. There is very few reason people refund cash and that is if a replacement is not available at all. I know if andrew wouldn't have got the "blackmail email" he wouldn't have an issue sending another one back even without the dead one being sent back to him. Andrew and bob are both stand up guys and some of the nicest guys I have ever talked to at a show. I met them both in Daytona 2 years in a row and they knew I wasn't buying yet still got animals out to show me.

I agree with you. I figured the "blackmail email" is the reason he has not been willing to refund them, and I can't say I blame him. I hope he doesn't send them money back, all they should get is a same priced replacement and then some jail time for extortion. LOL