FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #168
HerpHobbiest
Quote:
Blackmail is the crime of threatening to reveal embarrassing, disgraceful or damaging information about a person to the public, family, spouse or associates unless money is paid to purchase silence. It is a form of extortion. Because the information is usually substantially true, it is not revealing the information that is criminal, but demanding money to withhold it.
The Hytec ParaHet was the pick of the litter... A littermate may not have been acceptable to Kevin or his partner, Sean...

On the "BLACK MAIL" email, it states, "Our money back, or a better animal"...

I see it as we can settle this like adults or I may be forced to post about my bad transaction with you... And, I will take you to court for the $4,500.00 + shipping + legal costs...

Andrew Potts said,
Quote:
Subject: Re: aztec
To: g2gexotics@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 7:32 AM

Sean, please go ahead and post and tell everyone any thing you want. I'm begging you to please do everything you said you were going to do. Take care, Andrew
Kevin posted it...

I do not the see the "BLACK MAIL" email sticking in a court of law...

However, The keeping of the $4,500.00 + is more likely to stick in a court of law... There is enough evidence to show that the Hytec ParaHet died in transport with no fault from Kevin Bailey...