FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
He has had a fecal and look at by my vet and the vet said he is healthy as can be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
First off im not throwing the vet tech under the bus I called and talked to the vet tech ***I've never sold a veil before not that that is an excuse but the vet tech did give him a clean bill of health.
After seeing a lot of newly posted classified ads by Keven, I felt compelled to write about the vet/vet tech situation, because I have a lot of respect for vet techs and I don't believe it went down like Keven said, and that is relevant to any claims of healthy critters he might make in his ads. The reason I had made an issue of the vet claim by Keven was because it was an outright lie, by his words above, he did not take the critter to a vet as he had first claimed.

But I wanted to point out that from what he says here, Keven did not even take the critter to a vet tech either, he claims he just made a call. I have my doubts that he even did that, I am thinking that any self respecting vet tech may hesitate about making a phone assessment and pronouncing an animal he/she has never seen as being a particular kind of cham or as being 'healthy as can be'.