FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Josh at Outback Reptiles
Thread: Good Guy Josh at Outback Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
kyryah
Josh at Outback Reptiles

I just want to say that I had a very good experience with Outback Reptiles. Josh was very polite and very prompt about answering all my emails. He allowed me to put a deposit on the two tortoises that I wanted, and pay the balance in a weeks time, which was extremely helpful to me.

I recently ordered some tortoises from Dan Scolaro at DTS Herps, and had a bad experience. He sent me a sick tortoise and became very rude after I asked for a $30 refund on just the sick tortoise (less than half what it cost for the tortoise, and exactly what it cost me for medicine.) I was a little gun shy about ordering sight unseen from the internet again, but after speaking to Josh by email and doing some reading here on the BOI, I decided to go ahead and order.

I placed a deposit on two "adult female" Hingeback tortoises. I have a breeding group already that have produced eggs. I opened the box when it arrived today, and found that "adult female" was an understatement. These girls are HUGE!!! They dwarf my original "adults" lol. I have pictures and will upload them later. After giving them a good long soak, they ate right away and look very, very good. Beautiful specimens.

Thanks Outback and Josh!

Kristina