FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Robert Ringhoff of PA,
Thread: Bad Guy Robert Ringhoff of PA,
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #58
Em Wright
Am I the only one who thinks we're being played? I just feel like we've gotten the ring a round from the start... no real evidence, refusal to list any contact info (phone, email), even the posted emails lacked an email address of the accused. We've not heard from this Robert fellow and all we have that says this guy is a living actual person is a news article and SuperMorph's word.

Something else I was thinking about... The OP claims to have over 300 snakes purchased in the last three years. Now I'm not up on BPs, but I have looked over some of the BP ads here on Fauna and most morphs are pretty expensive. The OP must have an amazing job to be able to dish out the kind of money it must have taken to acquire that many snakes in such a short amount of time. And then to think of all the time he must spend cleaning cages, feeding, etc. I could be wrong, but this smells fishy to me.

If I am wrong, I sincerely apologize. I honestly can't see a motive for posting a fake Bad Guy thread on a fake/false guy. But these are some things that just smelled rotten to me and I thought I'd mention them.

Oh, one more thing. I had ebay charge like $8 from my bank account without my consent, when I wasn't expecting it, and their charge over drafted my bank account. I spoke with Paypal and they weren't helpful in the least, so I went to my bank and explained everything to them. In a week the over draft was removed and the $8 repaid. Then again, I have a pretty awesome bank. But, I would seriously get with your bank about this, they should be more helpful than Paypal. One could hope at least.