FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #103
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinwg View Post
Rich,

Is it really possible to Ban a member who is well respected in the Reptile Forums and on his Breeding abilities? Plus he has a trader rating of 5? I have heard from many people that banning happens fast around here, and I am sure it is justified more than not...What is the BOI all about.....Vengeance or the Truth? For being a short time member, this thread has really confused me about the You and the BOI.

Regards,
Bill Rubin
THUNDERPAWS BALL PYTHONS
Yes, absolutely! People are banned from this site because of the actions they engage in while participating here. It has nothing at all to do with any aspect of how they do business or pretty much anything else considering what they do outside of these boundaries. Unless, of course, they screw me over in any sort of business transaction. One of the quickest ways to get banned here is by blatant and abusive disrespect towards this site, myself, and the moderators. If someone makes it a point to push me into developing a strong dislike for them, it's entirely possible that I may just choose to deny them the fruits of my labors that are available using this site. I don't HAVE to put up with it here. I think some people forget this fact. But honestly, sometimes I do allow such things to go on more than most people would. Fortunately my patience grows shorter the older I am getting.....

Mike's warning was about the topics he was trying hard to drag this thread to. He apparently has never recovered from our previous head bumping and is trying to use this thread as a platform to display this lingering angst he harbors. My warning was simply that this will cease, or there will be unfortunate consequences.

As for you being confused about what is going on here, well, I am sorry about that, but it is entirely up to you to figure out what is going on. However, this thread will NOT be dragged into the off topic directions that Mike wants to drag it.