FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Alec taylor - AT import/export from guyana Don't Make a Deal with Him!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:23 PM   #9
Allegross
Well thanks for the reply guys,
I was believe him, that's why i sent him a payment.
and i'm owner of pet shop, so i understand the delay on international deals.
Thant's why i just waiting him for 3~4month, but point is his manner.
First, he's reply became slow and slower, even though we use Whatsapp so i could know if he check the message.
Second, after he expain wildlife division's situation, he just keep saying next week, and another next week, next month, go on... i can't get any certain answer from him.
It makes my plan messed up.
Third, after 4 May, i didn't get any answer from him, keep ignore my message and email.
i know what you guys are saying, but i think he was very rude.
I said to him many time that our plan has wrecked so please refund my payment or give me other options, but he didn't evey say anything about it.
I understand the situation that exporter can't export cause of their gov, but he didn't give any solution or answers for long time! Just watch my message and keep silence for month. And also, i send email to him if you keep silence on my message, i'll write the post on forums. He also ignore it. That's why i wrote the post...
As simply, afther payment, he said have to wait the gov' authority, and keep ignore my contact for month. What else should i do?