FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Alec taylor - AT import/export from guyana Don't Make a Deal with Him!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 08:23 AM   #10
AllisonLeigh
3-4 months sounds like a long time to some, and others I bet it seems like a blink of the eye when it comes to import orders. We had asked for some documentation as to what the agreement was as far as delivery dates and you didn't respond to those posts for two weeks... technically you still haven't, so I'm assuming that means the "guaranteed" delivery dates were implied/assumed? Was there any clause related to when a refund would be owed (ie. If the order wasn't received by a specific date?). A private individual may not know to protect themselves in their purchase agreements, but I'm assuming as a pet store owner you would have had something in writing to protect your business?

If any of the above comes off as me being harsh, or siding with the exporter, I'm not (or at least don't intend to be). I'm just not seeing any proof of the exporter negating on their responsibilities, as you haven't shown us where there was an agreement as to what their responsibilities were. A little more documentation would go a long way.