FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ladies if you like snakes, lets chat
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #5
Southern Wolf
So I get a message that states "you have no shame" and I know they were only kidding because of the amount of LOL's in the message... but it did get me to thinking.

When it comes to a beautiful woman that likes reptiles... nope... no shame at all.

So since I have no shame... here's what Im gonna do. Ladies... its up to you when I quit. I have more than enough photography to keep this thread alive for the next 8 years without you ever seeing the same photo twice (last count was over 25,000 images). Whenever I feel the need... I will be sending all the beautiful ladies here a virtual flower via my photography OR showing you a wonderful location that you could have seen if you would have been by my side. I will continue to do this either until one of you snags me up or someone local does.

So... I have put myself out there... Im just asking you to take a leap of faith in private. You never know if you can fly if you dont first jump. You never know.. you may be soaring with the eagles. Send me a PM if your interested in chatting or getting to know me better.

I stumbled across this scene while I was hiking a trail. I dont normally shoot man made items but there was something about the serene atmospher of the pond and the rock building that I just had to shoot it. The birds were chirping and it was a beautiful location... however you were not there to enjoy it with.

Would you like to join me on my next trip? Take that leap of faith and lets see if something happens.