FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The ALL NEW Fauna FREE seed Gift and Exchange
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #25
Christina Vincent
Lol no interest in vines- tho I have 26 diff species throughout the property and been fighting them for years but thank u, I am also happy to provide photos of the diff ones I have around if people are interested. I think I'm in zone 9? I'd have to check but I've been able to grow everything here lol usually year round, our winters are usually in the 50s but wildlife adapted and flowers still fade through fall and i'd love serious color while doin fall clean ups! (The trees here shed all 4 seasons - I have amazing young saplings of oaks/loquats/magnolias)
The sago seeds are free for fauna members ;-) I've been lookin the last few days on to posting ads here on fauna for them but the dates were....dated, so I stuck to craigslist but I plan on becomin a contributing member soon $$ wise and should be able to post ads for this years crop of tropicals and large plant/seed orders. But ya- until then a donation to members in small quantities I am happy to provide!