FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Warning: Jerry Motta in Bushnell FL SCAMMER!
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #22
CrazyTrain 69
Well everyone else loves my post too I see. We all have no life I guess. I just went to visit the place after talking with him for years. I have bought from his company in the past but not now because it is a private breeding and research facility - there are no more sales offered. I guess it's because of all the research being done there. (cancer )
But I still say it is the biggest crock collection in the US. Who cares about him I just love the set up and all the natural pens everyone lives in. All you that posted negative comments have nothing better to do with your life - so you in the long run are no better than him. Figure that out. Congrats to those who appreciate my post and to those who give endangered species good homes, because the way the world is going all reptiles will be gone from the wild in a few decades ! So lets not argue about stupid stuff and try to make the world a better place for us & all the creatures.
PS I am a reporter for - well you do not need to know. No more fuel for the smoke, we do not need fire. My next post will be on a person down in the south too but on exotic cats. Then its off to TN. to the elephant sanctuary. What will the negative people say to this ??
Do I have your permission ???