FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Gregg Madden and Joe Schmidt
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 12:55 PM   #8
Justin Mitcham
whom am I speaking with ?? Why hid your name?? Where's your friends?

I take by your tone you think what was said and what occurred is ok.. but you dont post your name.?? I actually tried to let it go if you go read the Dan Krull thread.. and thought Gregg did as well. I tried helping Dan out and you see that backfired on me as well.. I thought Dan Krull was a good friend and when he came to me saying he needed help or he was going to loose everything I did my best to help. perhaps you dont appreciate that. I guess people dont these days so learned not to put myself into that position again. I have heard repeatedly since that I burned Joe and Chad from Gregg , getting tired of the Highschool drama.. so lets put everything out in the open guys.. I have many many emails I can share. If Gregg is embarrassed by what these emails say and show.. that is not my fault. I also have something else to say and can prove. Hey gregg remember that really pretty red toffee female you said you hatched that actually Courtney Gaverth hatched.. Drew who bought it sent it to me, I think he may have an email from you stating such Ill have to ask, I put her in quarantine in my brumation /quarantine room where she later died , Drew said she came from you and just was wasting away, I treated her and could do nothing which is very rare.. Drew can tell you himself that I was quite perplexed by it and wouldnt even let the animals from him in my house. She is probably still in my freezer..for some reason I though she might come in handy one day!!