FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Gregg Madden and Joe Schmidt
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 02:41 PM   #11
Justin Mitcham
Story #1
Quote:
Firstly, they were not bred last season. Secondly, you will not be getting anything from Joe or myself. I asked Joe about this email you sent. He said there was a deal prior to you ripping him and Chad Fuchs off for some condas. So, being that you never made good on your end of that deal, I gather you and Joe are squared up. You get to keep the condas you never made good on and Joe and myself will keep our Jags. Whatever deal you and Joe had, has nothing at all to do with me. And why you would think you would have first pick on animals that I raised up and that I worked to breed is beyond me. Do not contact me again unless you are looking to buy some Jags.

Have a good one...

Gregg"
Chad show one email you sent me. I tried and kept trying to reach you!!
Funny how the hypo you sent me as replacements for sticking me with 3.1 axanthic (one deformed)when I bought 1.3 died.. was it crypto?? Hope you didnt send that on purpose.

Story # 2
"I was told the project mine because Justin stole snake from Joe??
I was ripped off 10-15k because I stole snakes from Joe huh??... what snakes.. any emails to prove that?? I dont remember ever having snakes from Joe...let them prove that statement!! In fact I have emails asking about my animals he had.. not other way around.

TRUTH
Gregg , Chad and anyone who believe them are just looking and reaching for a way to justify what was done.. Joe impersonating a married biology teacher/pet store owner for no other apparent reason but to complain shows some real issues.. you thinking that burning me for 10x what was in dispute is ok then your a thief..

So joe said I owed him 1400..
I said have Chad contact me and Ill take care of it..
he would not contact me..answer the phone or email

I sent Joe 6 1500 jags and one 3k one..
I would think if I owed anything at that point it wouldnt matter..
He shipped the animals right away to madden
Then month later I am told they are his not mine and that hell send me some babies
Then madden says nope all mine no babies becasue now you stole snake from Joe??

Prove it.. where's Joe and Chad?? Come on all 3, you guys like to run your mouth online so much in forums.. run it here.. Gregg you literally been begging me to do this..ok I did.. seems that little meme Sawden posted was right on??