FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #8
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileKIngdom
Mike, i told you last week that there might be a problem with the check. If i was trying to pull a scam on you would i warn you and keep the line of communication open so we could work it out. I think you are jumping the guy here with this post and with the amount of business we have done it is not a smart business move. I also told you i was going to be out of town with very limited internet access. I never heard back from you and did not know the bank was returning the check until i was out of town. Hopefully we can just resolve the issue without taking it further here. I waited months and months for credit from bad animals you sent me in the mail with no response and no tracking number. I never came here and posted badly about you. In response to the beardeds that i purchased in the following post, why would i send you a new check when you redeposited the original one and it cleared my bank, did you want to get paid twice?
You need to either put your full name below your post or add your full name to your profile. Otherwise your posts could be deleted.