FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon)
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 12:35 AM   #19
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangemiw View Post
I have offered replacement animals to both parties. That’s more then fair. I have dealt with huge numbers of skinks and believe me I would never have an emaciated blue tongue on my table not to mention I have only ever even encountered but one skinny blue tongue. They basically are fat garbage disposals. That being said someone taking there animal to a vet them giving it injections and worming medicine and god only knows what else makes me not interested in replacing the animal. That essentially sounds like “voiding” it’s warranty. Because as we all know most quack vets will dose reptiles with baytril and causes kidney failure. Last but not least, all animals at the show are vet checked. If any seem sick or lethargic they are not allowed to be sold and are not cleared by the vet. Thanks, sorry for all this but this is the reality of this situation.
That is hilarious! Taking a sick animal to the vet voids any warranty.

Also, I've vended in Atlanta, the vet check you speak of is a joke. The vet basically scans the tables and if nothing is obviously dead, you get a pass.
So, that is not a defense for selling 2 BTS at the same show that have died or supposedly have died.