FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Gecko Babies - Jessica Smith
Thread: Good Guy Gecko Babies - Jessica Smith
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #5
exotic_lvt
Perfect transaction from start to finish!

I just received a beautiful little anaconda het albino western hognose from Jessica at Gecko Babies. This transaction was by far the best I've had in the hobby from start to finish!

First - the communication. It's flawless. Jessica is prompt, courteous and friendly in all of her communication. She does not hesitate to answer any question, and willingly provides any and all information asked for. Prior to my animal being shipped I knew what kind of set up she was used to, her feeding schedule and preferred prey items, lineage, etc.

Second - the quality of the animal. Outstanding. I saw several pictures prior to purchase, all of which were fantastic - clear and detailed. In person, she's even better than those pictures! It's obvious she was very well cared for.

Third - overall service. Again, outstanding. Jessica was willing to work a payment plan on an already reasonably priced animal, shipped promptly, and included the snake's feeding card which also had lineage and hatch date along with a detailed invoice. Packing was great! She was very snug in a styro lined box and shipped Priority Overnight for her safety.

The health and well-being of the animal was never in question - Jessica insisted on having multiple successful feedings before shipping - something else that made me extremely comfortable.

I would HIGHLY recommend Jessica and Gecko Babies to anyone! I look forward to doing business with her again in the future!