FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - IL call to action new law affecting ALL animals
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 08:38 PM   #3
joepythons
Question Wrong

Jason,i am not trying to start a fight here.What you are doing here is totally wrong.If this law does pass it will only affect people that are licensed thru the Dept of Ag.This includes all pet stores ,puppy mills and the such not individual reptile hobbyist or breeders.I do not understand why you are trying to get everyone in Illinois worried about some law that does not or will not apply to them.A word of advice,by you calling all these people about this law that does not involve us(reptile hobbyist and breeders) you are not helping us at all.By you calling these people and snapping on them you are stirring up trouble for the rest of us we do not need.Yes its true they would love to shut us all down from keeping our reptiles.I do not see that ever happening.We might be individuals but joined together we create an army that will not back down.Next time you see something that concerns you could you please make sure it involves us(hobbyist and breeders) before you stir up things.