FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bill Cagle Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 04:10 PM   #40
WebSlave
OK, now I guess this is probably running through the heads of many of you reading this thread, since it certainly did pop into mine, but is this REALLY Bill Cagle posting those derogatory comments?  Well folks, I matched up the email address in the registration log with the email addresses I have gotten from Bill in the past, and yup, they do match up.

I actually thought that one of the Bill Bashers had logged in under his name in order to damage his reputation this way, but it appears he is doing that himself.  I can only assume that Bill does not care how he comes across here and his reputation has made him unassailable no matter how he treats people in a public message board.  I have no opinion either way, as I am not a boa person and do not have any idea about his non-internet reputation, but I certainly would be surprised to learn that his low opinion of people in general is only evident here.

So this is just to reassure those people thinking that these have been hoax messages being posted in Bill Cagle's name.

BTW, this is one of those cases where I allow a flamewar to continue, regardless of my rules, when the flamer is the one burning his own feet with his flames.