FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Robert Sloan - really bad guy
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 09:51 PM   #44
MSB1
If everyone that got ripped off, instead of posting to the fauna BOI section - had reported him to the Federal authorities for mail fraud, which he's already served one prison term for ,he would have been in prison for life 3 decades ago. Nobody would be ripped off more than 30 years later or have to read the entire fauna BOI section to protect themselves. Why report him to a Reptile site where you have to read 10 years of complaints to even locate one on him. Report him to the FBI instead - Mail Fraud is a Federal offense. As an example I wrote Robert Sloan which is his name on facebook. I read ten years of fauna 's BOI section before I found out he's Bob Sloan on here, not to mention Bob Hilliard, Alterna Ranch, some Taxidermy service,etc.etc. and two dozen other aliases. All my posts are Rhetorical .You're entitled to your opinion. You're not entitled to email me your opinion. I've had it with the crazy internet trolls. I will hunt this son of a bitch down myself. Because some nut will try to defend him or this site. You report Federal Criminals to the FBI not some has-been Reptile site. That's exactly how he gets away with this. Thanks for the warnings on a Reptile site, I was busy checking the FBI's most wanted list.Reporting him here enables him to rip off others.