FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #173
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
There is a new sort of response made famous in another thread: the responder will simply blather long enough and loud enough enough so that the incriminating post is washed away to previous pages so that it will not be read.

Mr. Hoser has picked fights, written derogatory answers including several that target how he feels about certain Christian groups, and has discoursed at length with less than factual information, so he is skilled in using argument to pull attention away from relevant postings..
The old "Dazzling display of defense". Spew a long enough filibuster, and maybe we'll lose interest in contesting that which doesn't successfully get buried in his rantings. I wouldn't say it's new, but it seems to be making a bit of a comeback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimmieux View Post
I wonder how he'll weasel out of this one.
He really can't. Despite one's individual stance on the venomoid debate, I'd have to think that anyone who actually reads his posts realizes that his rationalizations are extremely subjective, twisted, contrived, self-serving, and generally fictitious. He sees himself as a promoter. He doesn't care what he has to say, so long as he gathers a big enough crowd to sell some tickets.

Having watched some of his YouTube videos, where he's constantly kissing his maimed snakes, I believe he amounts to little more than a motley-garbed jester. He'll prance around, take a few tumbles, and sing some nonsensical songs. Nevermind the fact that everyone's laughing at him and his antics; it's the attention, itself, that he craves. That's what's likely to keep him coming back with a similar song and dance.