FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Paul Kurnava is at it again buyers beware
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #11
LVreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
Brief lead up: I had money from selling my retics set aside to get into fwc's. I had to use that money this past weekend in a pinch for something personal. Anyway, I had posted that I was looking for female fwc's, as I just sold a cage enough to give me enough for at least a nice normal adult female. He messaged me privately saying that he was looking to sell a pair. I told him that I really was only looking for females and that he had two. I said, I really just want to do one for now and get a baby female later in the season, once breeders have a few clutches. So, he said he can do one female for exactly half the price he offered the two females for, shipped. I paypaled him last night and he received the money. I just saw this earlier, so I emailed him to follow up and he emailed me back and said he was shipping her as soon as he got off work and wanted my receiving address. So, I suppose we will see if I get a tracking number and such in a few hours
did he send you any pics of the snakes?