FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Which Fool Should I Vote For? Bush or Kerry?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 12:52 AM   #4
DISCERN
Hey.....go ahead and make it easy and vote for Bush! LOL!

I did vote for him and do not regret it. Although, there may be some things that I disagree with him on...overall, for the issue of defense and fighting terrorism, I am glad he is in office. People always ask me why I vote Republican and I say, " I like guns and babies!"

This reminds me actually that I need to go register since I have moved since the last election.......

Defense should always be an important issue. After all...the freedom we have to do the things we love to do, live life, etc., is not free but fought for. Any politician that does not make defense any important part of what they are doing has no business wasting our time with anything they say with any campaign.

As far as Michael Moore....he is not worth talking about and to me does not matter.

I also don't care for Rush and never have. As far as Fox....I don't watch it but I do watch CNN.

I do appreciate your post Bruce, despite the fact we may disagree on some things. Great thread idea!

Take care!

Billy Fraser