FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Nick Lillis
Thread: Bad Guy Nick Lillis
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 06:42 PM   #35
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
So does she want a refund or not? Reading over the second set of messages posted paints a little different picture than what the OP posted. She says she doesnt want a refund then asks for one. If he refunds she should not keep possession of the MT
I do not care about the refund, in general. My main motivation is to see that others see what he is doing. The text message about the refund was sarcastic in nature to point out that he never once offered to refund me only stated he was going to but i blocked him and to call him on his lie. he had my number and a way to contact me. the only time he said he would refund was in response to my posting a review on him.

he has also lied and said i did a chargeback on my credit card. i used my bank acct thru paypal....and my bank told me there was no way they would do a refund.

and yeah...the text messages were very soon after i found out that he has already sold a positively tested animal to another buyer, who lost her entire collection. she said she will come on here, as soon as she can...so yeah the text message is full of emotion....im very upset over the possibility of losing my entire collection like she did.