FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Daniel Garcia and Hilary Garnica scammers in Phoenix Arizona!
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
Desert Queen
Daniel Garcia and Hilary Garnica scammers in Phoenix Arizona!

On July 10, 2018, I responded to an add placed on Fauna Classifieds by Hilary Garnica, user name MissHissGarnica1, to purchase an unsexed trio of California mountain kingsnakes. After I sent the money (660.00), I didn't get a timely response to confirm that she received it. I did get a phone call from paypal wanting to know if I had sent the transaction, which I thought was odd, I told them I did. On my paypal receipt, it says the email address associated to the paypal account was Daniel Garcia. I sent a message to Hilary and asked who was Daniel Garcia and that I got a phone call from paypal wanting to know if the transaction was legit. Hilary said it was ok, and that Daniel was her boyfriend. I looked Daniel up on the B.O.I. and he has one single good guy post. I asked when she could ship the snakes and she said on Thursday. Well, by late Thursday afternoon, I got a message from Hilary telling me that she left the snakes in the car too long and they were not doing well and if I would file a dispute with paypal, she would have it approved. Ever since then, I have received no communication from her, and I still have an open dispute. Good thing is, I have buyer protection since I didn't use the friends and family option. Never use that if you haven't done business with the person before.