FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #123
deborahbroadus
(bolded below) Theresa hit the nail on the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
The OP was whining and lazy and didn't get hand fed the answer he wanted and decided to be petty.

If Webslave was unfair and banned people who disagree with him and didn't care about the membership... why is the OP not banned? Why isn't Rubin banned for repeated antagonism? Why is the thread still up?

Rubin's continued snipes look to me like someone trying to get banned just so he can run back to his friends saying "Look look! See how unfair!! I was just BANNED!" Mike coming to jump up and say that Webslave was rude is suspicious considering that Webslave's reply said "The Feedback Forum is your friend" and not "Look you lazy doofus, read the stupid posted blaring red announcement and you'd know!"(which would probably be MY response and thus why I don't run a website.... that and a complete lack of computer skills... and a lack of time)

The comment about people sending PMs to the OP was obviously a joke, yet you Rubin decided not only to jump up and down, trying to act as if it were a planned assault on the OPs house to steal all his gummy bears... you even twisted it to say it was an attack on MIKE rather than the OP.

And lest you decide that I'm attacking you, realize that if I wanted to be mean, I'd say something like.... "Try being subtle, you'll never convince folks you're in the right and being attacked for no reason when you act like a doofus publicly, repeatedly and poorly". instead of pointing your actions out in a calm, reasoned listing.