FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY
Thread: Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #62
wes smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Whether or not there are actually two different people involved remains to be seen. However, I just gotta ask, do you guys really not grasp the claims that have been made, or are you going out of your way to be intentionally dense?
So two 15 year old girls supposedly got married within a few months of gay marriage becoming legal in New York....and I'm the one being dense?????
Also, from what I can find, you have to have a COURT ORDER in addition to parental consent to get married the state of New York if under 16 years old.
Sierra never mentioned a court order, only parental consent....
If true and Sierra & Sienna are actually married, then I do apologize if I have offended them and wish them well.
But this is the BOI and this is how it operates, if you post something that seems inconsistent...you're going to be questioned about it.

Also, I quoted the "growing project" because if she was referring to breeding snakes I would think she would have stated "breeding project".
"Growing project" to me means something entirely different and I'm not sure I've every read where someone has referred to breeding reptiles as a "growing project".