FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Retics be BANNED
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #7
Riyeko
Okay first, all but this comment are completely confusing to me.

Sure I make mistakes constantly when it comes to political groups because I honestly dont give a crap.
Just as long as someone is out there fighting the good fight, I try and stay the hell out of stuff.

Anyway, so are Reticulated Pythons banned completely? Or no?
And yeah sure, I use google quite often, but right now searching for banned snakes via the Lacey act, or USARK, or individual state laws is like searching for a needle in a stack of needles. Its painful and time consuming (I honestly dont want to spend 20 minutes looking to see if one type/breed of snake is banned since all i get are results for news broadcasts and other things like blogs n whatnot that are completely irrelevant).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Confusing statement is confusing.

Do you want a purple? Or do you want a lavender? Two different phases of Clark albino strain. A lavender, is well, lavender. Not going to get a lavender with "high purples". Then it'd be a purple, instead of a lavender.
Well, I didnt know there were certain types, im more of a cornsnake/boa person. My husband does research on ball pythons, so retics are on the back burner of both of our knowledge bases lol.

But I am looking for a retic that looks like this picture:
http://www.constrictors.com/images/A...rpleAlbino.jpg

Hes so pretty lol