FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Jeff Ashley (Jeff & Angie) ~~ (VENTING-UNPROFESSIONAL-BEWARE)
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 10:01 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
came off a bit snotty in your e-mail; I don't blame them for not wanting to do business with you.

I will second that.

Quote:
There were a few other emails concerning signature not required or required. I said no need, as there is always a body here for deliveries. Anyway they wanted it and it was fine with me, whatever.

Ok, so what happened?
The box was not delivered at 10:30, so I tracked it and it said it was at the local FedEx station and did not make the truck. I sent a driver to pick up the box so the animals would not be sitting around burning up or whatever.

I emailed them and said this:
I think I’m entitled to a refund of the $55 shipping since they have not arrived by 10:30am.

I am aware of how FedEx applies the refunds since I ship with them as well. So please, once you receive the refund add it back to my paypal account.

Thanks again!
Rose
Quote:
I emailed them and said this:
I think I’m entitled to a refund of the $55 shipping since they have not arrived by 10:30am.

I am aware of how FedEx applies the refunds since I ship with them as well. So please, once you receive the refund add it back to my paypal account.

Thanks again!
Rose

No response....

I emailed again shortly there after:
We will be picking up the box at FedEx in PSL since it did not make the truck in time for delivery. Please let me know about the shipping fees.

How long before the second email you sent?

I purchased some BRB's from a Fauna Member a couple of years ago. The delivery service sent them to the wrong city. The seller spent time tracking them down for me and worked with my wife to make sure they arrived safe and sound the next day. I was glad they were alive and grateful for the assistance and professionalism of the seller. Several months later the seller contacted me to issue a credit for a refund he had received. I refused it.

I would have never dreamed of sending a email to the seller like you did.
You haven't even picked them up yet to make sure they arrived in good shape.
"I'm entitled" came off pretty obnoxious to me.