FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Falys..where to draw the line???
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #70
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Nation View Post
Specifically two...... And both of you are here. This needs to be locked out. Your next resort is going to be calling someone at 1am and threatening their lives like you did to me and my family. Or you will track down someones wife through a tax roll and harrass them like you did to Texas Panther Man. You are unstable and a further debate will only lead to more name calling or threats over your beliefs.

Because of the damage you have done my suggestion would be to encourage others with their projects rather than question the purity of the animal. Be encouraging instead of discouraging. Putting women down is not a good start. If you want to fight with a man, fight a man, but leave the ladies alone dude. You do have the ability to ignore them you know
you want it locked cause it tells the truth about you thats the reason you want it closed an if it does ill go to the boi an then post everything youve sent an really let your lies show so either way? damage ive done? i dont own any crosses thats you. its hard to have a conversation with someone who cant tell the truth. the damage bein done to falys is from people that wont stand up an be honest when they produce crosses like youve done.. ita been over long ago an everyone woulda moved on.