FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The wild, wild, west!
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 06:38 PM   #85
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO
So, as the masked avenger you will now take on the vigilantes?
And to better the credibility of this site, you will abandon your own credibility? Methinks you will rescue us first from you.
I don't know about any masked avenger, but The Masked Rider and his Whitest of White Steeds has been rarely seen of late.

Rumor has it he's off wooing and or wenching in lands not oft seen by mere mortals such as I and you, but likely to return at any time, should the need arise.

So far, there has been scant need of such powerful help as is his to give and I bet he'd be highly amused that someone was so poorly equiped to utilize the English Language that the best they could come up with was masked avenger when he's been The Masked Rider for well over two years.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and crushes are hard to resist once you've seen him in action, but I digress, back to the point.

I mean really, anyone who takes any of this as seriously as some seem to, is just not right.

A game is a game is a game and sometimes there is no winning just playing that is of itself sufficient to keep the game going.

If there's a score, I am unaware of it. Heck, I can't even keep track of who's playing and who's not playing, who's hiding and sniping, which is fine though only cowards play that way so far as I'm concerned, who's pretending one thing and doing another, who's allied with whom and for how long and why, it's all there, but, and again I must say, really, who cares? And if you do, why?

Mental excercisement is why I'm here, and if by excercising my enormous, lol, thinking muscle I can help out one in need or amuse one who needs amusement, or, and this is my favorite part, step on the neck of a true and proven scumbag, then it's fun mental excercisement, but hardly counts anywhere but here, in our world, our home away from home, Faunlandia, home of the dweeb, the dumbass, the upright, and the confused, along with the masses that follow, support, cajole, laugh at, impuigne, harrass etc, etc, etc, all who play here in this green and black land that so well mimics but is so not, the real world.