FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 11:55 PM   #62
nickolasanastasiou
Looks straw colored where the light actually hits it in the video, but I could go either way on that, as I do see a pink-red-orange hue in some parts of the shell in the video. The new photo looks to be more orange than the others. Every pic appears differently hued.

Still not seeing an F2, which is kind of the point of breeding "hets".

Quote:
my point is i sold these so cheap one could not loose buying one
If something is $850 and does not prove out relative to its $200-$300 non-morph equivalent, then when you sell it for $1000 later, the return is what is lost. $1000-$850=$150. $1000-$300=$700. The difference of $550 is not what I would declare to be "nothing" when it is not the seller's money.

Quote:
i have maintain the price slightly higher on these then normals to keep from crashing the market for people who are really going to breed them and to make it so people can resale them .the people who panic and sell there het sunsethypos stand to forfit big profits selling hypos , the people who breed these will be the big winners not me ,i was never in the running to make hypos
This sounds like a straight up "get in on the ground floor and I am only sharing it with my best buds and am not even going to take it to the next stage, my good friends" con. Act now!

Quote:
sunsethypos that had hatch from a buyer who bought the very first ones aprox 2000/2002 there were only a few back then
Where are these F2 animals? Where is the evidence? One photo of a babcocki on a mat?

Quote:
i didn't ever produce any myself , nor was i trying to ,i stated to buyers that these are too big ,i didn't have the room ,they are even bigger know . i need someone to move them for me when they need to be moved . so i could not keep more or create a herd
They are too big and you do not have room for a het male, yet the video with Darik letting himself get bitten has the camera SHOWING a female daughter that is an ADULT and saying that "he don't like it when you touch one of his female tortoises" and then proceeding to show "one of his babies" and telling him he has "got one of your girls here". So you can keep "hets", apparently, but cannot keep the ones that could produce the actual morph *if* it is real because 30 pounds of tortoise is easier to lift than...30 pounds of tortoise? Your video invalidates that claim. You did keep more. You did create a herd. Just not with even one individual you would need to prove it out. How odd.

Quote:
i am seeing attacks on everything i have even the hognose , something about changing the pictures to make my hogs look better ,well if i do they what are the going to think when i send them the snake?
The same material in the two side-by-side shots in the ad screenshot I posted much earlier in the thread shows significantly different color in the background. Anyone is free to look at the photos.

Still waiting on those secret F2s. I does matter to me if you have any red background light, slap Kool-aid on it, or if it even does have a off-pink color. The point of selling these as hets for a proven morph is to be able to provably produce homozygous recessive F2s. Where is the evidence for the F2 sunset hypo Gpp animals?

I am also curious why Andy gets emails and I get emails but the party does not post things for himself/herself. Additionally, let us not forget that "small" matter of trying to buy one of my animals using a deceased relative's phone number and a name that is not your own.