FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 11:16 AM   #48
Rhode Island Reptiles
NO. not at all, 1. IM not a scammer, if i fail to deliver on time, and a refund is requested then a refund is given immediately.
2. I did not lie, I actually was in route, Had an issue when my phone die which was also my GPS. ,
WE get busy, I tell the truth about what is happening at any given time. With any Custom build things happen which I do not have to explain, Manufacturing issues, Changes in Designs, Supply delays from 3rd party vendors, or even layaway clients. Thats why The OP had two brand new cages delivered to his home at 11pm at night just so his animals would have a proper home.. Thats 1000.00 worth of cages, Heatpanels and lights.

Ive apologized, Ive issued refunds, and gone above and beyond to try and right any wrongdoing i may have caused by being late on delivery.

As a business thats all i am able to do. I do apologize that i Couldn't deliver in a timely manner but these things happen and I clearly outline that very fact both in the original invoices and all over my website.