FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 02:48 PM   #84
caietaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkaupp View Post
I have, they're looking into the matter, and meanwhile I'm just twiddling my thumbs. I feel better with the confirmation I got from Square, but the fact that it took so long to even get that far was really disconcerting.

I'm curious though, has anyone ever actually gotten cages from him?

Thanks for sharing your experience with James. I've been following this thread for a while to see if I was the only one. About a year ago I ordered a cage from James and after 3 months of delays, excuses, and no-shows for delivery several times, I requested a refund. For weeks I got same the run-around that a refund had been issued, but I never saw anything on my end. Eventually I filed a dispute with PayPal and they processed my refund. So, you can add me to the list of disgruntled customers who never got their cage. I'm fairly certain it was never even built - I asked for pictures of the cage for proof that it was at least built and while James promised to send them half a dozen times I never actually got any.