FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Pat Kline - snared99
Thread: Bad Guy Pat Kline - snared99
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:51 AM   #58
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
Pat sent pics with and without flash, shipped on time, communicated promptly and even offered a refund without proof, so I wonder why you would have a "real problem buying" from pat? Would you elaborate please?
Certainly. It would be a "pour over" from a previous thread which I have linked to on the bottom of this post showing certain levels of unprofessionalism on his behalf in retaliation to a 3 star review on his business page coupled with in my opinion incorrect labelling on boxes. If a buyer has had a legitimately bad experience and posts a fair review about the seller with the seller at least partially being at fault, it's not appropriate for the seller to chastise the buyer in my opinion. His name appearing twice in a somewhat negative light(although not necessarily warrantedly so) in a short time is a bit of a red flag to me but it is much more due to the bad handling of the review. Nothing more then that and certainly nothing personal as I do my best to remain objective.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...14#post2024114 My post is #72 in this thread.