FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Craig Martin
Thread: Bad Guy Craig Martin
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 03:50 PM   #89
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
My initial reply was in support of Mr Martin as 6 eggs is not enough of a sample to prove if it is indeed het or not. No matter how much a seller is frustrated by a buyer it does not make good business to disrespect them publicly on any forum. Your initial reaction was commendable to offer a replacement but instead of slinging mud back and forth what would be satisfactory to both parties involved to settle this? What does the buyer want and what is the seller able to offer in compensation?
I never went public until he did. Once he did that. Which there was no convincing him unless he got what he wanted. Which wasn't going to happen after I offered the purple snow. The damage he created for a illegitimate reason is done. So it doesn't matter what the outcome is now. Even if it's proven to be het. Is done. The biggest issue is that people actually fed the fire and was agreeing that 6 eggs was plenty... Which is no even close to being true. None of this was what I wanted. Then to make a this big of an issue. Then post her Forsale right after....... Just don't get it...