FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SCAMMER!!! John Mike from Canada / France / UK???
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 12:09 PM   #14
VFR!
Reporting these people is not going to accomplish anything. I’m not saying that these people can’t be stopped but don’t expect our government to send someone over to Nigeria to arrest anyone for stealing $2,000.00 from you. Many sites like Ebay, Craigslist and this one have taken steps to educate people about these scammers. Also, as long a there are sites that allow people to create free email addresses a scammer can have their accounts closed but can go back to the same provider and easily create another account under a different and usually more creative name. To tell you the truth, these people see us as stupid and as an easy opportunity for them to cash in. The best thing we can do is direct all our friends and acquaintances (reptile lovers or not) to threads like this to get educated on the matter.

Instead of getting upset over the matter I have decided to have fun with these people that think we are idiots and turn around and scam them, not out of money but by making them jump through hoops. In the end I let them know that I knew it was a scam all along and let them feel like the idiot. Why not have fun with them? I added the link to a site (not mine) below for you guys to check out and have a few laughs at these d*mb ass*s.

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Hopefully people will continue to keep this thread alive so more and more people can get educated on these jerks.

Let me know what you guys think about that site.