FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 03:05 AM   #202
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Caffeine isn't going to help decode this spilled over Facebook drama. It appears other online outlets were exhausted and now it has unfortunately made it's way to the BOI. Some threads become so wishy-washy, it easily becomes not worth the brain cells to track any longer.
Robert posted that 4 months ago, even now he is correct. I followed this thread from the beginning, but it turned into just another carry-over Farcebook drama and continues to be with that newest FB page the OP's just started.

Yes, recipients/buyers should be refunded for any dead or truly ill animals and I hope they receive compensation. However, recipients/buyers should also have shown a bit of restraint and concern for the animals when shipping in freaking winter instead of the "we want them now" attitude, not to mention not knowing their state laws. Yeah, everyone will want to say it is the seller's responsibility. I disagree. All buyers should also share responsibility in educating themselves tregarding their state laws.

The seller in this case is obviously a scum who should be totally avoided as should any of his "associates".

Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower
There's been a lot going on since we've last posted I'm not sure where to start and posting 4 screenshots at a time is just difficult for us and confusing for everyone else
Uh, seems to me you have had no problem posting multiple screenshots since the beginning and throughout the duration of this thread. A lot going on where? In the courtroom or on FB?