FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Who Has The Biggest Bearded Dragon Out There?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:53 AM   #17
mikepanzarella
yeah ive seen that pied but has it been proven as a trait or is it more of a paradox
theres no doubt you have some insane dragons and i hope to have a collection like that someday but im talking morphs that are available like i can get a pied ball anytime or even an albino for that matter or how about even a spinner and thats just basic ball pythons something we lack with dragons
like i love the way a dunner looks but it being soo new the prices for a single gene dragon is just insane like if i pay $xxxx i want it to be a 2 or 3 gene animal something that i cant just buy and make it will hold its value much longer like i could understand paying $1500 for a tiger,dunner leather or even more for one with trans but for just a colored dunner when you break it down its just another co dom/ dom trait that can be bred into a regular and get 50% dunner without all the diversity the value cant sustain itself for that long
if i paid asking price on a dunner baby by the time i bred it i would be losing money lol
not to take away from how far u guys have come its truly remarkable givin the pool u have those dragons are just insane looking
and we really need to make a dragon calculator like geckos and bp's have make things so easy