FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Manny J Frade (Stole $2700) Very bad guy(Miami Fl)
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 08:28 PM   #1
Pithons
Manny J Frade (Stole $2700) Very bad guy(Miami Fl)

Do not do Business with this man!!! He lives in Miami FL and is a scammer. I recently posted this male Coral Sunglow, he bought it. He sent me $200 paypal and I told him I wanted the rest as a MO. Well he sent me a check for $2700. I called the bank the day I shipped the snake to see if the check cleared. My bank told me that the funds were availible, Which they answered me wrong. Well I shipped the snake and the check bounced. I was told to recash it, well it bounced again. He kepted going on and on that he will pay me and he never did. Now he stopped replying to my emails and he has hung up on me the last 2 times I was able to reach him on the phone. His email address is mrmanny@bellsouth.com So watch out. He works at Vesta Home Loans in Hollywood Fl. So tomorrow Im am going to my district court and file a complaint and if he doesnt show up to court, I will issue a warrant for his arrest. Im also going to file another complaint to the federal trades commision cause he did to mail fraud which is another federal offence. If anyone wants any more infomation please PM me.. Also do not buy this snake, and if anyone sees this snake for sale online or anywhere, please email me asap at pithons@aol.com

Thanks dave savickey
Attached Images