FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 12:45 PM   #16
flamedcrestie
I guess I should share the good about ariel considering I'm not out to give him a bad name or anything ( I just think he's a bit shady).
Ariel does have nicely represented, healthy animals at shows.

Here's what I don't agree with.
He keeps all animals, ranging from males through young females ( that shouldn't be bred yet), even unsexed animals all in the same enclosure for display at a show. For an example, a 15 gallon equivalent or so exo-terra enclosure, with 10-15 cresteds of all different sizes. Not only is this bad enough, but he leaves the front doors wide open while the show is going on! ( I don't think I have to explain why this is bad).

There are many other things we've been told by Ariel, and I'm not going to list them all here.... but random BS such as.... " did you know if you leave many unsexed juvenile crested geckos in the same enclosure, you will end up with more females due to natural selection?"....??? I'd hate to break it to ya Ariel, but the sex it determined in the egg, most likely within the first 2-3 weeks of incubation!

Just remember, I didn't start this thread, and I don't trash talk people publicly without good reason for it.

I think it's good Ariel that you want to clear your name, I really do. But if you're going to do it, you need to not go back to your old ways to try to find out what people think about you!

I'm sure I'll be getting a lecture at the Lake County show from you, but there's no need for it. I'm not sorry for anything I've said, because it's only caused by things you do or say yourself.

Andrew Gilpin