FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 03:51 PM   #20
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASC1
Thank you Andrew, but ASC stands for All State Champions. My bowling team won not too long ago. My birthday is 2/14/82. Accidentally selected 1972. The reason why I was looking him up is that I was referred by someone. I heard good and bad things about him. So, I'm trying to make sure that my transaction will be smooth. I'm sorry for the confusion. But you seem to know alot about him, can you tell me more? I'll try googling him.

Sal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acurit1
This is quite interesting. Andrew, I didn't know you cared. I love you man. But seriously, you've been watching too many detective stories. I'm really tired of this. I really do not need this type of attention. You want the sale that bad, buddy. Take it. Your assumptions are quite ignorant. So here I am. The one you so called the "shady one".

Sal,
Do what you feel necessary to purchase the ideal animal you want. Mr. Flamer will take care of you. Please do your research first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
ACS1 and Acurit1 are posting from the same IP address: 146.148.99.38
You're a liar and you've been had, "Sal" erm Ariel. Your IP's all resolve to Phillip Morris Companies, Inc (now Altria), the former owner of Kraft foods (the last 88% of which was spun off to shareholders about two months ago and which has been referenced as your employer and who is the asignee on a patent that you hold - see http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/7094439-claims.html).

The fact that you were stupid enough to use your own initials and date of birth are bad enough, but what really makes you untrustworthy is that you then lied about it. If you'd lie about something as easily found out as that makes me wonder what other things you would lie about.

BUY FROM ARIEL S CUDIA AT YOUR OWN RISK. HE IS A LIAR.