FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #44
TattooLost
Perhaps people will. Perhaps people will assume you're an unreasonable person bent on destroying a company because you're order wasn't full of rainbows and lollipops. Perhaps people will think Fluker has Keebler elves working in their facility. I can insinuate and speculate all day long. I made my point, as as you said, people will take from it what they will. The way you, to me, flew off the handle after their polite offers at compensation, I will personally take your post with a grain of salt.

As for "I don't think they took the issue seriously enough..." can you explain what they should have done, besides offer to send you more free crickets or a full refund, to satisfy you? Should they have flown you up to their facility to see it personally? Should they have a live video feed in all their cricket enclosures showing the cleanliness? Perhaps some emails daily with their cleaning schedules and a third party witness attesting to the validity of their claims?

I think they did plenty to address your complaints, and you remained unreasonable and irate.