FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Steven Brockschmidt, BrocksBoids...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #51
KaHane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I have dealt with Brock in the past and it was by no means for a small amount. Brock was a pleasure to deal with and I had no issues of any kind. I would like to believe that calmer heads will prevail here and both of you can walk away with a little bit of self-respect. Right now, there are two losers in this situation who are both walking around with their fair share of stinch. Neither of you are winning this and neither of you will unless you both calm down and work this out. It's a shame it's come to this but I've not seen anything concrete to make me not deal with Steve. For whatever reason, I don't think we are getting an accurate picture of the events here. As with anything, there is always details that the public won't get that can remove a lot of the fog.

Griz
Bob, I respect you posting your positive dealing on here and I'm glad everything went well for you. However I don't understand some of what you wrote... If you look on page 6 and 4 post down. You will see that I decided to be calm and cool...I also asked for everyone to take a step back and let's see how this will work out. I truly believed that there might have been some event that we all don't know about. That was keeping Brock from contacting us and finishing up his end of the deal. I don't think there is ANY doubt I was calm and wanted to work this out. Then not even a day later, Brock finally replies. And did you get to read his reply? I doubt any person with any self respect or back bone would take those comments lying down. Especially when all of this has been started because of his actions. I don't understand how some people still can't see what's going on here? Brock has our MONE...... Ah forget it, I'm sick of typing it!
As for the part of the both of us can walk away with a little self respect....I really don't know who you were talking about. So far I've done nothing to lose my self respect...and I plan to walk away as that. I could have been low and start name calling or threats...but it's not my style.
Bob if you have seen nothing concrete to make you not deal with Brock...fine I am happy for you. I am not here to make people not buy from Brock...heck I know he has quality boas, that's why I sent him over $12K in the first place! I did not make this thread to make him a Bad guy either...he does that himself by not coming here and explaining what's going. How I WISH he could come here and explain things...that way I'd be getting thee boas or refund sooner. IMPORTANT FACT: I did not make this thread to convince people not buy from Brock or to make him a BAD GUY!! I made this thread to get my boas I already paid for months ago!!
KaHane